Fridays Feast #183

Appetizer: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
I like it a lot, so I'd say a 9. I think it's neat and even and easily understood.

Soup: Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers -- I hate the idea of sitting in dirty water.

Salad: What was the last bad movie you watched?
The Golden Compass. It was so disappointing!

Main Course: Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
I'm addicted to the internet, need I say more?

Dessert: Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
I love the acoustic guitar.

For more feasts, click here. Or click here to join my Ultimate Blog Party -- I'm hosting a blog giveaway and you could win a subscription to Bon Appetit or Budget Travel!

6 comments:

maiylah said...

didn't get to watch The Golden Compass ... was it really that bad?

thanks for visiting! regarding the lenses, well, I don't have one, except for the lensbabies that I just got two months ago. lol. i still have to buy my own dslr. the one i've been using for taking pictures is my powershot S3 IS (such an oldie, I know), but i like the way it manages to take really sharp close-up shots. Plan to buy either the canon 40D or the 450D. :)

grabe, ang haba na nito! lol.
happy friday!

Shari Ellen said...

We share the same addiction. I noticed on your profile that you like a Series of Unfortunate Events. Did you get to see the movie with Jim Carey in it? I thought it was pretty good. My son read the whole series and he liked the movie,too.

Gattina said...

Internet is quite an addiction for me too, lol !

Marsha said...

I understand your addiction and I also chose the acoustic guitar as one of my favorite instruments to listen to!

Nice feast!

Michelle Quinno said...

I completely agree on the soup and dessert!

Unknown said...

Grreat feast!!

My friday's feast is ready for you at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!