Advertisements


It's difficult to believe that these gorgeous illustrations were created simply to promote stuff. I find it funny that people were probably handing out flyers at the mouth of the Paris Metro for free (the original junk mail) . Now you'd probably pay through your teeth to get your hands on an original print. I've always loved the Art Nouveau style, and even though these are just tiny magnets, I love looking at them. Maybe someday that Kraft Mac-N-Cheese magazine spread will be worth a lot of money!

For more advertisements, click here.

3 comments:

Photo Cache said...

I'm sure some of our junks now will later on be worth much.

These are really beautiful. Where'd you get them?

deedee said...

Hey, that's French...

Shangrila said...

These are great! We have several Art Nouveau prints up in my husband's art room. :)