Oh, the Places You could Play (videogames, that is)

One of the great things about portable videogame systems like the PSP is just that: they're portable, and kids can take them anywhere. With thanks (or apologies?) to Dr. Seuss, here's what my kids would say if they were asked to wax poetic about the places they could use the PSP:

That PSP!
That PSP!
I do so like that PSP!

My sweet mother,
My sweet mommy
Please, may I play on the PSP?

Where would I play on the PSP?
There are so many places, you see!

First, I would play it on a boat.
Then I would play it with a goat.
And I would play it in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
The PSP's such fun, you see!
So I would play it in a box.
And I would play it with a fox.
And I would play it in my house.
And I would play it with a moust.
And I would play it here and there.
Say! I would play it ANYWHERE!
I do so like the PSP
Please let me play it, sweet mommy?


Am I the next Dr. Seuss or just a copycat (in the hat)? Any comment you leave here counts as an extra entry into my $50 PlayStation Network gift card giveaway!


Disclosure: I am participating in Sony's PSP Summer Family Fun blogger program; I received a "Summer Fun" kit which included a Sony Playstation Portable (PSP-3000) , an assortment of content (games and movies) for the PSP, as well as a journal and videocamera to capture our summer adventures. I have not been paid or required to review the product or give my opinions. The views and opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments: