Different Airplane, same Activity


A couple of Wordless Wednesdays ago I posted a photo of the kids on the airplane. Here we are again on our flight to the UK, and they're still at it. I know, it looks bad -- but honestly, they have not been on the PSP nonstop between airplane photos! That said, it was a 10-hour flight from San Francisco to Heathrow, and we were stuck inside a pressurized canister, hurtling through the skies with hundreds of people, all breathing in and farting out the same air. In circumstances like that, I let the kids play all the PSP they want if it keeps them from screaming with boredom, or worse, panic.



This is my Wordless Wednesday post. For more WW posts, click here.

2 comments:

iPhone App Reviews said...

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Cindy said...

I just want to say that i really like this, thanx for the wonderful post, keep it up.