Photo Hunt:: Looking Down

Last year the kids visited Paris for the first time. They got a real kick going all the way up to the top of the Eiffel Tower. It was my first time to the top as well; when I visited as a teenager, my sister and I could only afford to take the elevator to the 2nd floor. It was an amazing experience to be able to look down over all of Paris.

I wonder what adventures are in store for us this summer?


This post and photos were inspired by the Photo Hunt theme of the week: Looking Down. Feel free to leave links to your own Photo Hunt entries below.

6 comments:

srp said...

This would be an event of a lifetime... have a great weekend and thanks for the visit.

jams o donnell said...

It's a must-do thing in Paris. Great take on the theme

fredamans said...

AWESOME!!!!
Thanks for stopping at my blog today!

Ruth said...

What lovely little faces!

Gattina said...

That's a very cute picture !

HelpXtra said...

Great shot!