Disney's World of Color lights up the night

Disney's World of Color never fails to give me goosebumps.  I love the light-up characters, the Bellagio-style fountain show, the Disney movie music that brings back wonderful memories of childhood.  I didn't think the show could get any better, but I was wrong.

Last month, the Disneyland Resort invited me and my family to the Cars Land opening, and to a special viewing of the World of Color at Disney's California Adventure.   The whole park was closed to the public, and only media and other invited guests were allowed to enter.

When we arrived at the viewing area on Paradise Pier, every single guest was given a pair of light-up Mickey Mouse ears.  The viewing area looked amazing, with hundreds upon hundreds of ears glowing in the dark.


When the show started, everyone was amazed to see our Mickey Mouse ears changing color in time to the music!  Every single person had become part of the show!  The chills I had gotten in the past were nothing compared to the chills I got this time.   The light-up ears we were given will be available for sale to park guests, but since it isn't likely that every single park guest will be wearing a pair of these ears, I doubt if there will ever be a show to equal the one we witnessed.  What a treat!

Click here to read my review of the latest improvements to the World of Color show.




Pin It

No comments: