Valentine's Day Printables: You Rock!

Valentine's Day printables

Valentine's Day is not a crafty holiday for me.  I have never been a fan of handcrafting dozens of valentines for my kids' classmates. It just seems like too much effort (times 3 kids!) for something that just gets thrown away.  My idea of crafty valentines is buying a $3 pack of Hershey's kisses, a pack of $3 drugstore valentine cards, and taping the kisses to the envelopes.

But the adorable images of artsy, craftsy Valentines on Pinterest have been calling to me -- and since I had about a dozen leftover Rocky Road miniature bars from 3Po's birthday party (he had a rock climbing birthday party -- get it, Rocky Road?), I decided to give them away as valentines rather than gobble it all myself.



Valentine's Day printables

I created a printable tag that you can cut out, fold in half, and staple to a clear cellophane bag.



Valentine's Day printables

One side says "Happy Valentine's Day! You Rock!", and the flip side has a "To/From" tag so kids can write their name and the name of the child they're giving it to.


Valentine's Day printables

I added arrows to camouflage the staples; if you position your stapler carefully over the arrow, the staple should be hidden on both sides.



Valentine's Day printables

You can give out Pop Rocks instead of Rocky Road bars, but the Pop Rocks need a bigger bag, and a wider tag.  I've made sheets of these tags in two sizes -- the small one can be used for cellophane bags approximately 2.75 inches (7 cm) wide, and the large one can be used for cellophane bags that are about 4 inches (10 cm) wide.  I also made You Rock tags in case you want to hand out rock candy lollipops; just punch a hole in the tags and tie the tags to the lollipop with a red ribbon.


Valentine's Day printables


All the printables are below.  These valentines are really easy to assemble.  They don't require any gluing, drawing or anything crafty -- but they're still Pinterest-worthy!


Foldover tags for small cellophane bags:
Valentine's Day printables


Foldover tags for medium cellophane bags
Valentine's Day printables

All-purpose gift tags
Valentine's Day printables


You can download all sizes in a single PDF file below:




Pin It

1 comment:

The Edmistons said...

I love these! Thank you!
What fonts did you use? I am always looking for good new ones!!