A new look for Finding Bonggamom


Spring is near, and change is in the air!  You may have noticed that Finding Bonggamom has a new look.  I've been meaning to revamp my blog design for quite a while now (in fact, it was on my Forty before Forty to-do list), but I never got around to doing it.  It's time for a blog makeover!

I'm still not decided on the final look for this blog, but there are a few things I definitely want to do.  First, I want a less crowded, less cluttered look.  Second, I want to be able to display larger sized photos.  Eliminating one of my sidebars will accomplish both.  Third, I'm done with the dark background.  Fourth, I want a few less frills -- but fifth, I don't want the new version to be unrecognizeable, so I'm in the process of figuring out what I want to keep and what I want to drop.  This is a work in progress, so pardon the dust, and wish me luck in finding a look that works!

Pin It

No comments: