My 2014 Movie List

Disney movie releases 2014

2014 has just begun, and already I'm looking forward to spending time at the movie theater!  There are dozens of great movies coming out, from sequels to popular blockbusters to movie adaptations of great books to totally original concepts.  I've put together a list of the movies I most want to see.  They're mostly family-friendly flicks, with a few blood-and-gore fantasies, a spy flick, a drama, and a comedy or two.  I doubt I'll get to see all of them on the big screen, but there's always pay per view.  Here are the 20 films I'm looking forward to in 2014, along with their US release dates.  What movies do you most want to see?



Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit - January 17
The Monuments Men - February 7
Vampire Academy - February 14
Mr. Peabody & Sherman - March 7
Muppets Most Wanted - March 21
Divergent - March 21
Captain America: The Winter Solider - April 4
Rio 2 - April 11
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - May 2nd
X-Men: Days of Future Past - May 23
Maleficent - May 30
22 Jump Street - June 13
How to Train Your Dragon 2 - June 13
Planes: Fire & Rescue - July 18
Guardians of the Galaxy - August 1
The Giver - August 15
The Maze Runner - September 19
The Boxtrolls - September 26
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 - November 21
The Hobbit: There and Back Again - December 17



Pin It

No comments: